Monday, September 26, 2011

Do you consider yourself socially anxious? $353

Healthy research volunteers, ages 18-30, are needed to participate in a
research study at the University of Maryland and the National Institute
of Mental Health (NIMH).
This study examines attention allocation during a or iter based task. We
are interested in your behavioral response and how your o am funccions
during this task.
Participation includes visits to the University of Maryland and NIMH to
complete questionnaires, computer tasks, a mental health assessment and
an MRl.
Subjects will be compensated up to $353 r more information and to see if
you qualify to participate, contact
ingold@umd.edu.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I would love to participate in this study if you are still looking. Please let me know!

Thank you,

Sara Chirinos
sara.chirinos@yahoo.com

Ty sewell said...

Yes i would love to participate in this study please contact me at sewell_tyrone@yahoo.com thank you

Ty sewell said...

Yes i would love to participate in this study please contact me at sewell_tyrone@yahoo.com thank you

Ty sewell said...

Yes i would love to participate in this study please contact me at sewell_tyrone@yahoo.com thank you

Unknown said...

Hello my nane is christina . I would love to participate in the study. Please contact me at christinadark26@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Very intetested in this study please contact me at christinadark26@gmail.com

Post a Comment